1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Too sexy for Southwest, perfect for Playboy"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Nov 16, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I forget who here predicted this happening, don't think the predictions were it would happen this fast.

http://www.10news.com/news/14611993/detail.html

2. Thinking Man

Thinking Man Member

Can we please stop with the "tastefully done" card? It's a skin mag any way you slice it.

3. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

"Ebbert said she was paid "less than six figures" to pose, but wouldn't give the specific amount."

[​IMG]

Would you believe $99,999?

Ok, how about a $20 and lunch at Quizno's?

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

The nudes aren't on the free portion of the website, but the lingerie (NSFW) photos are starting here:
    http://playboy.com/arts-entertainment/features/southwest-ebbert/kyla-ebbert-01.html
    (AGAIN LINK IS NSFW)

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

From Hooters to Playboy to attorney. Yeah, that happens all the time. Don't throw away those orange shorts just yet.

7. Anyone else bothered by the tasteless photo illustration in the link?

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Dunno what you were seeing... man, she is an incinerator.

9. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut New Member

Is it even possible for a woman like that to wear an outfit that's "too revealing"?

10. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I recently flew Southwest and this topic came up for discussion with the flight attendent. She said what never was mentioned, was that the passenger wasn't wearing any underwear and her skirt was really, really short.

She also said that there was a memo to the FA's that no one could dress like the passenger for Halloween, which just cracked me up.

11. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut New Member

I stand by my original post.

12. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I'm pleasantly surprised no one has posted on this thread about how ugly this chick is, etc., just like every other chick post.

Like ANY red-blooded male wouldn't hit it.

Draft saved Draft deleted