1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tonight - best night of sports - ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

guy or girl?

Hungry? Why wait? That's Snickers' slogan, right?

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Solid use of the non-blue blue font.

3. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Well, as 21 always says, if you have to use the blue font, you're not doing it right.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Dude. And he called me as soon as the contest was over. He couldn't have been any more proud.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Best night, EVAR.

I'm firing up the ol' Tivo machine for this one. God I hope it's sunny and hot in Melbourne right now.

6. Jeremy Goodwin

We all have to be proud of something. I won an eating contest in college and used to hang the scoresheet in my apt for all to see.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I once licked the bottom of a shoe that had a 50-50 chance of being in dog shit earlier in the day for $10. I made sure everyone knew, especially my girlfriend.

8. Mikey, I like you more every day.

Or I'm more scared by you every day, I'm not sure which.

9. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

For some reason, that reminded me of the time in college when I came down with a nasty stomach virus which proceeded to infect my whole townhouse (like 16 people). As a bonus, it was right before Thanksgiving break. Good times.

Now that's a college achievement you can be proud of.

10. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Crooked book makers? You mean guys that can't line up the pages right, or those who won't give you any points with the Giants in the Super Bowl?

11. Jeremy Goodwin

"Hey baby, want to play tonsil hockey? Oh, and if my mouth tastes funny, it's probably just the dog shit from the shoe I liked earlier. It's all good though."

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i said blow, not fetch a stick.

Draft saved Draft deleted