1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tommy Lasorda: 80 and still shoveling bullsh*t

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You're right, boots. I'll always be here to point out your stupidity, racism and homophobia. I'll continue to do so until you make better posts, are suspended (again) or banned, or simply decide to go away on your own.

You think of it as trolling; I think of it as performing a service for the hundreds, if not thousands of members who find you to be a blight on this site.

You don't like it, too bad. Change the way you post, and it wouldn't happen.

2. boots

boots New Member

First off who told you that I was "suspended?"
    Secondly, if I'm such a "coward" why are you afraid to to put this to the PM instead of going public?
    third, Perhaps that explains your block.
    Fourth, What is a better post? One that pleases you or one that doesn't make you look like the friendless, lonely little guy that you are?
    Fifth, I'm far from being a racist or homophobic.
    6, Do you work? Do you have a life or communicate with anyone outside of the site?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

1. Perhaps you weren't. Perhaps you voluntarily chose to take a week off of posting. You haven't before; at least not since your meltdown after your fictitious ass-fucking thread was locked in April. But I suppose it's possible.

2. I have no desire to speak with you in private. I don't want there to be any confusion, or possibility for further obfuscation on your part. I also have no desire to feed your PM fetish. You know exactly why I blocked you (and why several others have); your PMs continue to get more crazy until they become downright stalker-like.

3. See No. 2.

4. One that contains a modicum of intelligence, insight or humor; three things you have never shown on this site.

5. Your posts here seem to indicate otherwise, as I'm sure most would agree.

6. Yes, yes and yes. Where and with whom is none of your damned business.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Fudge packer?

Well, that's one way to start my SportsJournalists.com-browsing morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.