1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

To refill or not to refill ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jps, Jun 30, 2008.

1. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Damn Petrie, still doggin me from long distance :-[

2. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Three times? Now that's dedication...

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Something like that.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

More like epic suckitude.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Eh, either way.

6. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

With the talk moving from sauce packets to television/video entertainment, this is a good place to insert a summary of my brother's general dorkiness. He can't get enough of animated, and some select TV shows. He has three whole bookcases dedicated to seasons of TV shows. He does Syndication Cuts Guides - write-ups that painstakingly detail what syndication cuts out of the original episodes. To my knowledge, he's done this for every episode of the Simpsons, and is working on Futurama and Family Guy.
    He owns a laserdisc player, which he got off eBay, and laserdisc copies of several movies he has on DVD and cassette. He has six different versions of the first Terminator, and a collectors edition boxed set. He's like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Every time he sees a new edition of a movie, he has to buy it.
    Oh, and he keeps pizza boxes strategically stacked on his fridge, like some kind of badge of honor. He also once built an archway out of empty soda boxes, and a castle out of empty cans. He's in his mid-20s.

7. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Well let's put it this way: I believe Mikey said something about being 25, which would've put him at about age 10 when the game came out. Any 10-year-old baseball fan with time on their hands would've done that.

And to get back to the point of the thread...

Most definitely refill. I did so while leaving Arby's tonight :D

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Those people in their mid-20s are freaking weirdos. I wouldn't trust them.

And I wouldn't be surprised if BYH has something like that going with the Simpsons. He's got to be doing something to keep himself busy between 1 and 6 a.m.

Draft saved Draft deleted