1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time takes it's toll on Hillary & thanks to Drudge, we all know it

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Dec 18, 2007.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Like I can tell a thrice-married drug addict from a balding closet case. They all look the same to me. :-D

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Threadjack alert!

Yeah, she's hot when she's all dolled up like that, but up close and personal Miss Lawton, Oklahoma, ain't all the yummy hotness she's cracked up to be.

I had the chance to meet her when she came to Ft. Sill to observe some of our training this summer. She had on these gawd awful leather pants and some silky-looking blouse. She almost jumped out of her pants when an artillery simulator went off. Funny shit.

I'll take Mrs. Tebow.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled political bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

so you're saying that she puts her leather pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us?

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Pretty much.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

But once they're on, she makes gold records.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

For all the crap that is aimed at Hillary, one argument never used against her is that she isn't up to the job, she's not qualified or that she wouldn't be an effective leader.
    Rip her looks, rip her plastic personality, rip her ambition but for Clinton to be where she is at this point in history is pretty remarkable.
    As an aside, Arriana Huffington wrote a great post on her site about how mainstream conservatives are now riled up by Huckabee's rise in the polls. Given the GOP has seriously courted religious conservatives for three decades now, there is a surprising amount of pushback now that a genuine conservative Christian candidate has a shot. It's an interesting read.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

Wonder if there are any pics of Rush while in rehab. As much as I dislike Hillary, I'd like to see the Charles Atlas anti-Christ druggie get his ass kicked on this one.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

No one's questioned that she wouldn't be an effective leader?
    Yeah, like no one has discussed her health care plan as First Lady.
    Oh, wait, that would be the one that never got off the ground.
    C'mon, Dan...the fact that she's been ripped up and down for not being able to take a stand and stay with it or answer a question without double-speak? Either you're not admitting she'd be a poor President or you just never watched any of the debates.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

She's not up to the job, she's not qualified and she wouldn't be an effective leader.

Name one meaningful thing she's done since getting a Senate seat she won based on the man she married.

10. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Fixed.

tony's demands of a president become much more stringent, eight years too late.

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

If you squint a little, your revision works for Romney, too.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Meaningful is subjective but 75 percent of New Yorkers thought she did a pretty good job getting New York City back on track after 9/11.
    She's not my cup of tea, but when people knock her, they usually say she's too ambitious or too much of a ball buster. Not that she's a political lightweight
    And if you're going to rip Clinton for getting a Senate seat based on the guy she married, check the Senate roster and find me 10 people who are "self-made." They're almost all sons, husbands, daughters etc. of someone with some serious pull or money.
    Do you really think George W. would be president today if his last name was Lipschitz?

Draft saved Draft deleted