1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tigers - Baseball's First Post Steroid Champion ?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Tigers haven't won the World Series yet, either.

2. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

I think Kenny Rogers' additional mph is all the farce propagated by the BALCO-purchased FOX radar gun that has Guillermo Mota at 99 mph.

3. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

I agree that Fox is using a hot radar gun, but I haven't even noticed what Rogers' mph is. It just looks to me like he's throwing harder than what I remember from a few years ago.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

Rogers is throwing harder, he's throwing better, he's animated instead of sulking on the mound...he's not choking like a dog as he usually does in postseason...

I'd like to get some of whatever drug he's taking!

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I'd like to see the Mets light up his choking dog piece of shit ass in the World Series...

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

That would make your girlfriend very happy!!! :D :D :D <---------fucking douchebag dickhead!!!!

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

You really don't want to go there, Mr. 8 seconds!

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Remember when your girlfriend screwed around with me, went home to you and started calling you "halftime?" That was awesome!!! :D :D :D <----fucking dickhead!!!!

9. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

Unlike beefy Roger Clemens, Rogers is wiry, almost no fat (or muscle disguised as fat) on him.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Presented without comment.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted