1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This week's David Hasselhoff report

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Well done, BYH. A threadjack to Danielle Fishel. Only she can trump William Daniels on "Boy Meets World." Daniels' acidic physician character in "St. Elsewhere" was also pretty good.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

You changed your name to Shawn Hunter? What a geek!!!

Oh well, better than Stuart Minkus. What WAS it with 1993 shows and the geek named Stuart?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You're no longer invited to the wedding, buckdub. You and Flasher can touch yourselves while watching the Packers and Red Wings in picture-in-picture.  :mad:

(Just kidding. Of course you're invited. But fuck Favre and fuck Green Bay.)

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Is Michael Knight — the actor, not the Tv show character — related to former 'Brady Bunch' star Christopher Knight?

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Hell BYH, I still watch the show. Is that bad?

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

and... I have friends who are dorks. Actually, I can't say much. I still watch it.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. Hubba hubba!

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh good God no, it's perfectly normal!!  :D

Buckweaver is right re: Topanga's curves, but I knew the show had jumped the shark when they got married. Topanga and Cory were on their honeymoon and some elderly lady asked how their wedding night went. Topanag said something like "I rocked his world" and I shuddered. I mean, geez, I still saw them as sixth graders. <-------complete fucking geek  :D  ;D

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh. My. God.

That was the worst video I've ever seen. Yet it's transfixing in its craptasity.

That looks like it was shot on a budget of $30. In keeping with the "Singles" theme of my original post, when he's flying a la Peter Pan he looks like that woman from "Singles" in her dating video. And the shot of the Africans chanting "ugga ugga ugga" with The Hoff is borderline racist.

But hey, now we at least know the guy who directed "Rock Me Tonite" managed to land another gig.

God, that was so awful, I feel scarred for life.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hasselhoff hasn't been the same since the German team lost in Dodgeball.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

first of all, REE REE REE, it was 1984. And secondly, do not bad mouth The Prancer. Only Junkie and I may do so, and that's in the name of irony. ;D

And you're right about the Hoff video. Why, look at my new sig!!! :D

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Blue Swede still has the definitive version of Hooked on a Feeling.

Draft saved Draft deleted