1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This used to be the sj.com football poll thread. Now it's just nothin...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Jul 13, 2009.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Re: First Call: 2009 SportsJournalists.com college football poll is looking for participants

Having moved out of college-football-crazed country, I'm out for this season.

But, as always, slap, you're the man for putting it together.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Re: First Call: 2009 SportsJournalists.com college football poll is looking for participants

Slappy, if you didn't receive my PM, drop a line and I can send it again. My connection dropped when I hit "send" the first time, which is why I'm not sure it went through.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Not this year for me. Too much on the table already

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Well lookie who decided to stick his head in the room...

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

YOU HATE THE SEC!!! :D

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

An automatic inclusion, in my book...

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

WRONG!

I hate the SEC fanboilooserhomerwriters who drool all over themselves about the greatest conference in the history of the universe.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

So you are saying Tim Tebow isn't god?

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

I never said Tim Tebow isn't good.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If spnited is voting, does that mean the NY Mets will be in the "Also Receiving Votes" category each week?

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

The Mets will be where they belong: in the also sucking category!

Draft saved Draft deleted