1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This thread is about ME, ME, ME

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shotglass, Jul 2, 2008.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Nah, he'll feel superior to you by not coming close to your post total. That's how I look at being second.

2. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Shot's kitty is a southpaw with a rubber arm. I hereby christen the cat John Franco.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Shottie, you need to know the Inconvenient Truth about your 25,000 posts.

If you could somehow make the coda kitties real, we'd be out of our energy crisis based on the wind off their paws and your prolific posting alone.

Save the world, Shottie, save the world.

And congrats. I passed 12,000 last night and felt like the biggest fucking loser ever, but now I know I'm not. :D

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

No, my friend. That ... would ... be ... me. ;)

Incidentally, 1,211 of these posts came as I was waiting for a single college or pro sporting event from the Southwest or West coast. So at least for those, I wouldn't have been doing anything better ...

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i've made every one of my posts while sleeping.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

This thread may be about YOU YOU YOU, but I'm sixty bucks richer at the moment. :D

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

The waitresses at Olive Garden congratulate you, even though they think you're a cheapskate!

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

They'll even do it in song.

9. 10,000 POSTS for me (or at least until the ragu thread is deleted, then I get to do this again)

I don't want to start my own thread, so I'll hijack shottie's since it didn't get the love it deserved.

Yay me.

10. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

So, when the threads get deleted, I will go below 400. Well, shit. It will be at least a week before I get the energy to get above 400 again.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Have at it, congrats.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

well congrats ... er, wait a minute.

Draft saved Draft deleted