1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This sh*t is bananas ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Apr 9, 2008.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

This one is known for wearing leisure suits and bellbottoms.

[​IMG]

And if you do a yahoo image search of "grape ape," there's an opportunity to be cruel to some unsuspecting woman whose pic on flickr is titled "Grape Ape"

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

"I really have to poop."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

He didn't climb to the top of the school and start knocking down cropdusters, did he?

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Damn. I looked everywhere for the picture from Hot Shots! of the dad, Buzz Harley, with antler son his helmet. No luck, so imagine that picture here:

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

He was Eddie Collins in Eight Men Out.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

[​IMG]

COSELL: "This is tremendous, Don, just tremendous. The atmosphere heavy, uncertain, overtones of ugliness. A reminder, in a way, of how it was in March of 1964 at Miami Beach when Clay met Liston for the first time and nobody was certain how it would turn out. The crowd is tense; they've been here since ten this morning. And... and I think I see... the door beginning to open. El Presidente may be coming out. The door opens. It's he... it's El Presidente waving at the crowd. A shot rings out! He turns... he runs back toward the building, trying to get in. This crowd is going wild. He's caught in a crossfire of bullets. And down! It's over! It's all over for El Presidente! "

Draft saved Draft deleted