1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This just blew my mind...9/11

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by XXXX, Mar 22, 2007.

1. XXXX

XXXX Member

I know this must have been discussed with all the conspiracy theorists on this board but I'll discuss it anyway because I can not find it.

I was in my girlfriend's class visiting her school two blocks away from the WTC site, her teacher had popped on a video called The Lone Gunman, a spinoff of the X files, that aired on Fox. The episode dealt with terrorists flying planes into the towers, but the government was in on it,because since the Cold War ended there has not been any "enemies". The eirest part was that the episode aired on... MARCH 4, 2001!!

This is only part of the episode.

Like I said, I know this hasn't fallen through the cracks at SportsJournalists.com, but I would like to hear your comments on this subject.

P.S. I do know about Loose Change, although I don't fully agree with it, there are some parts that make you wonder :-\.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

The leprechaun tells me to burn things

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

My parish druid tells me to cut off the balls of neocons with a silver sickle and catch them in a golden bowl. At midnight on Samhain, while perched in an oak and smoking mistletoe. But I never remember 'cause I'm always piss-drunk at that time.

4. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

I want the gold!

5. XXXX

XXXX Member

oh well i tried

6. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Don't worry, Nostradamus was not appreciated in his own time either.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

you idiot. the jews did it. not the government (disclosure: i'm jewish)

8. markvid

markvid Guest

You keep believing that.

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I remember discussion about this almost immediately after 9/11. My sense was there was a wow factor for about 30 seconds, but most people were too immersed in the shocking and ongoing reality to give much thought to this television show.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Och. Next thing you'll be telling us that Tom Clancy wrote about crashing jets into stuff way back in 1995... huh? Really? He did? "Debt of Honor," huh? Well, that seals it. The government did it.

11. somewriter

somewriter Member

I don't believe it. Our president told us that those attacks were unimaginable. Therefore, there is no possible way that they could have been included in a work of fiction beforehand.

Draft saved Draft deleted