1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is freaking awesome

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Mar 15, 2013.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

qtlaw keeping track of his kids.

[​IMG]

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I wasn't referring specifically to phone conversations; more like facebook and instagram.

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Why's he got to be Asian? Just because he's from the Bay Area?

4. dooley_womack1

Because the character who did this in Kentucky Fried Movie happened to be Asian, and I knew of no other microphone bits like this in other movies.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Could've sworn he worked in Iowa City.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

When I was 17, I had just started college but was living at home. I had a girlfriend who was sexually experienced, but I was still going off of the "wait until you are married" line from my parents. But hormones won out and in an e-mail exchange one day I told her I wanted to go ahead and do it at our date that night.

I came home later that day to a bunch of pamphlets on my bed, which is how I found out my parents were reading my e-mails.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

At least it was pamphlets on not this ...

[​IMG]

8. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Everybody Poops.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You have a thing for women who were fans of wrestling in the '80s?

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

He was probably listening to Coldplay as a 6-year-old. That's how his dad figured it out.

11. dooley_womack1

Died in a dune buggy mishap, I think. I think he gained 100 pounds in a year's time.

12. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

I love the conceit that we can't take the phone away or else we're bad parents. Really?

Then all of our parents were terrible parents, and I think most of us feel like we turned out okay.

There are worse things than not getting sexted in junior high, or high school for that matter.

Kids know how to break the rules, sure, but why hand it to them on a silver platter? This is akin to if our parents had had said, we're going to bed for eight hours, but we're leaving you free use of our phone and car, and see you in the morning!

Draft saved Draft deleted