1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This is embarassing

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It'd be really classy if you spelled it "grillz."

[​IMG]

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Single men and women could not possibly function in society if they didn't have the ability to ignore/forget/supress, etc. If she hasn't brought it up, I wouldn't mention anything.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Forget it, but watch out at the Christmas party. Funny what a little bourbon will do to a woman's ... errrr .... memory.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

That actually sounds like a good idea. The bourbon, I mean. And the woman. And the Christmas party. And a closet filled with office supplies.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

As long as that woman is your girlfriend, the one you're so lucky to have found?

Remember her?

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Party pooper. :mad:

7. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

What he said. Don't get a few big boy drinks in you and say "Hey, how come we've never talked about me sending you that e-mail?"

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

You are a party pooper.

And,um, yeah, of course I meant my girlfriend.
    Seriously, if you saw my blog the two people I talk about the most are my son and my girlfriend.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Just checking.:)

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

This thread reminds me of an old Skip Caray line: "Wednesday is Ladie's Night at the ball park. Bring your wife, your girlfriend, or both."

(BTW, I typed "grilfriend" there without realizing it and went back and changed it. ;D)

11. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Would it be inappropriate here to invoke the imagery of "rotting, splitting tubes of rancid flesh, floating in a tub of malodorous swill." ??

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Why? You covering a Notre Dame football practice, or something? :D

Draft saved Draft deleted