1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I'm just doing what I can. Trying to be a more productive poster so dooley will like me.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You're a girl. Dooley likes you. My sources say so.

3. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Haha. Who knew?

4. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Oh and an explanation of the Villa army

People that want to kick ass and have fun and generally take control of their lives & rock the scene! They don't necessarily follow me but we follow each other if you will & stand on our own

Here are some members:

1.) Rokski
    2.) My chicks (deep bench)
    3.) Dyepack prior to ban
    4.) Indiansnetwork
    5.) Piotr Rasputin has been added due to outstanding posts in this thread

Members close to being added

6.) Shotglass
    7.) JR

Plus three new names that have PM'd me recently but I will keep it low pro to protect their secret indentity. Some have to answer to those that follow the dark path of the force - lol.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

JDV,

I have a source who says you didn't make the WPC worlds in 2004 by a qualifying traditional method. My source says you made it in on a technicality due to a shortage of lifters. He/she says in those cases, they take the best lifters they can find who will show up. No one disputes you're a decent lifter, but if that's the case, and you competed on a technicality, please don't flaunt yourself as a world class lifter.

Also, after competing in said worlds, you ended up in 3rd place. My sources says that's 3rd place of three lifters. How do you respond to that allegation? Can you claim to have been the third best lifter in the world in your weight class after getting into the competition on a technicality and placing 3rd of three?

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yea, I'd want to connect myself to idiotsnetwork. That's a smart networking move.

7. sportschick

Dooley loves the girls.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Damn! This makes me want to go right out and eat a powersauce bar!!!

[​IMG]

How are Brad and Neil? FEEL THE BURN!!!! CLIMB THE MURDERHORN!!!!

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Well, hell. I was just starting to get people to like me. That's quite a rogues' gallery you're assembling.

Based on that, I guess the guys who have PM'ed you are Columbo, Tom Petty and RAMBO.

God have mercy on our souls.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I fear JDV only responds to people trashing him. I don't think he's going to answer any legitimate questions posted on this thread. This is why I won't care that I'm not part of the Villa Army. I can't respect someone who argues with people making fun of him but doesn't respond to real questions about his history.

11. sportschick

I still like you, if only b/c of the X-Men reference in your name.

12. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Didn't take long for the latest Michael Scott quote of genius to become appropriate.

"I don’t understand how someone can have so little self-awareness."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.