1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

BYH, you are one funny motherfucka. You're wrong, as I'm sure you know, but you're still funny as hell. I love you Big Sexy... :)

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Holy shit, wow. Well, he must be legit. I'm convinced.

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

At the time I thought Tone Loc was dead. Turns out it was only his career.

4. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Nothing is as humorous as an ugly chick telling a hot confident guy that has won in all phases of life and banged more hot chicks then you have probably met that he is not confident & can't get hot girls. Particularly when he hooked up with a hot girl this morning and will hook up with again tonight (while she cooks his dinner - see how that works lol?)

I tell you what keep telling yourself that while you curl up with the big tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream or Haugendaus (sp?) getting a little fatter and kvetching with the "girls" about how all the men are horrible and you deserve better. Yet, are still home alone getting a bit older every day.

Hey I hear there are some good grazing pastures out your way - lol

The bottom line is (and I have seen this time and time again) your best friend can tell you a guy is the biggest A-Hole ever & if you think he is hot & successful you would run over her to get to him, ever day.

Nap time is over SC - wake up to reality.

Don't look at what people say - look at what they do.

Scoreboard - I pull hot girls from 19-35 every SINGLE day. Proveaby hot, demonstrably hot. Im a closer - believe it. While I still can, what you say means nothing. When I can't then I have a problem.

But here is a bet, I get better, more fit/ripped, richer, and more famous in the next 2-5 years and marry a hot smart succesful wife.

Care to wager?

That is what I thought.

Put your money where your mouth is!

Scoreboard JDV & Villa army 7 - bitter hater chicks & the cutnut men ZERO

Villa rules!

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

JDV, bragging does not equal confidence. In my experience (and that's a hella lot of experience), it's the opposite.

6. Clever username

To get back on the initial topic just for a second, did Doc ever have any marathon post sessions?

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Late-night thread. Enough said.

8. (Cocks one eyebrow)
    Fascinating.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Dude, shut the fuck up.

10. Clever username

He spells demonstrably correctly yet fucks up believe. This thread never ceases to amaze.

11. Clever username

Before my time, but I am aware of it. Fair enough.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

This is often true, IMO, but not always true. There are exceptions.

This is one of the problems with a lot of old white guys covering young black male athletes. For a lot of the athletes, bragging is like second nature, and part of their culture. But to the differently-socialized old WASP guys, the bragging means the guys are clearly insecure. Sometimes that just isn't the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.