1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This goes beyond words.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Hell was made for people like this, and while i'm not an overly religious person, i hope the mom burns.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Whatever it takes, Master Petty......whatever it takes.

In fact, when we tell Wile E. and his pals what we're doing, they'll probably help us dig.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i'm thinking buckets.

they don't leave tire tracks, yet you still can haul the rocks in and the leftover fresh soil out. sakrete also would be a bonus if it's raining.

the leftover fingertips and teeth is a whole nother issue, though.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Chef, how did the girl end up in the ER? Were the cops called? I sure hope they were.

Sick fucking shit that the mom could rape a daughter, the age of her own students.

Sick fucking shit.

Few things repulse me anymore. Sexual abuse of young children is one of them.

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

Not sure of the actual details behind it......will be coming out later on today.

Repulse is a understatement. I am normally a mild-mannered, down to earth guy. I turn into an almost different person when I hear things like this.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Sadly, I feel the same way. But somehow the fact that second grade is only three years away for my little one just got a tiny bit scary.

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

What teeth? What fingertips?

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Catholic Schools are far less stringent as to who teaches there. Many times they are not licensed teachers.

It is much, much harder to teach in a public school than a private school.

Does this school do background checks on teachers, Chef? And if they do, do they check outside of the state borders? Many background checks are only within the state.

There is a very big story here if a microscope was placed on the school, IMHO.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Words fail me. Seriously. How does a MOTHER rape her own daughter?

That's just disgusting on every possible level.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

But there was an arrest made, correct?

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

As we all learn early in the news biz, it's always the boyfriend who pulls some noxious shit and/or gets the mom involved in it, too. Didn't the AP recently have a series about that?

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

yes.

Draft saved Draft deleted