1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things to Do in Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mayfly, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

At least that's one way I'll get into the newspaper if it's not my byline.

2. Cracker

Cracker Guest

Used to live about 15 minutes away from that course. I'm a horrible golfer (and that is not understating it at all... I am BAD) and only play a few times a year, but funny to see you mention the No. 2 there. The only birdie of my golf career came on that hole two summers ago. Somehow, some way, I hit a perfect tee shot that landed about five feet away and I knocked it down (still shot in the 50s for the round). In the other four times I played the course, my next best score on the hole was a 7.

3. rgd

rgd Guest

It's sarcasm, because if you go to 10th and Keefe, that would be payback for the Eagles beating the Packers after facing a 4th-and-26 in a playoff game a few years ago. This person is assuming you're an Eagles fan, since you're travelling to see a Phillies game.

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Can you hang signs off of the upper deck in Milwaukee? We are thinking of something like "Howard's Power Zone" or something stupid to get on Philly area TV.

5. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Nope.

Draft saved Draft deleted