1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Things that irk you......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef2, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

People who take a ride when I'm driving for Uber and say they will leave a tip through the app and never do. Say nothing, just don't fucking lie.

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

5637B7AC-8C81-47E4-82E7-7D94BFFA367B.jpeg Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet. I don’t know if it’s merely bc they’re both ridiculously good looking, but every photo of them either alone or together wreaks of self satisfaction. Like they can’t contain it. Maybe that’s their default look. Either way, it’s annoying

Eg:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Wait. Pro rasslin' was once thought to be a real sport? The gob, it is smacked.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I just experienced some very acidic tomato sauce reflux that went up and through my sinuses. Nasty.

6. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

More amused than irked, but what's up with headphones for babies? If a situation is too loud, maybe the baby should be left at home.

And why bring a baby to a game when you know there is no way you're going to stay for even half of it?

OscarMadison and SpeedTchr like this.
  7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

But think of all the Instagram and Facebook likes

8. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Maybe the baby wanted to come to the game and leave early to make a political statement that the baby's boss directed the baby to do.

Hermes likes this.
  9. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

When announcers call a three-pointer a triple.

Is a foul shot a single and a 15-foot jumper a double?

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

If basketball players make enough "triples," maybe they'll hit a "home run" after the game ...

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Twenty-five member high school basketball cheerleading squads that set up shop across the entire baseline when I need to be on that same end shooting pictures.
    They give zero fucks, too. I was sitting there alone at halftime tonight, and within 30 seconds there's 12 people in my line of sight practically stepping on me like I was a bug.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

People who put wreathes on the front of their cars — usually gas-guzzling SUVs — during the holidays. Your life is not a fucking Ralph Lauren commercial. These people deserve to be drawn and quartered by the Budweiser Clydesdales.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted