1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They're not earworms, but...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by forever_town, May 9, 2008.

1. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

"Acadian Driftwood."

Sometimes even the tribute CD version by The Roches.

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

"Miranda" -- Fleetwood Mac

For some reason, I remember hearing that a Chicago radio station had that song in its regular rotation.

3. beardpuller

Thank God, somebody else finally posted on this thread. I thought I'd killed it.
    The last week, I've become the Rev. Jim Jones ol threads. But not this one! It lives!

4. forever_town

Right now, "Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough" by Patty Smyth and Don Henley is playing in my head for no apparent reason.

5. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Wow, another song thread. We do like 'em around here.

6. forever_town

"Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)" in light of the Clint Eastwood-Spike Lee war of words.

7. beardpuller

"This Wheel's on Fire" -- continuing with my The Band theme -- 'cause it's so freaking hot.
    I've been running in the gym on the treadmill the last three days. I'm sick of it. I want to run outside, but if I do, I'll end up like Margaret Hamilton in The Wizard of Oz.
    What a world!

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Anything the Flight of the Conchords sing. Currently, "Leggy Blonde" is on constant rotation in my head.

9. beardpuller

It's business time, Kokane!

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Thanks. Now that one's in there. "You look at me and say, 'Is that it?' I know what you're trying to say. You're trying to say, 'Oh yeah, that's it."

11. forever_town

Even though Sheryl Crow's "Keep On Growing" is blaring from my iTunes as I write this, the Patti Smith cover of the Rolling Stones classic "Gimme Shelter" is currently playing in my ear.

12. forever_town

"Better Days" -- Bruce

Draft saved Draft deleted