1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They went to jail ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-Backs Hack, May 14, 2008.

1. rube

rube Active Member

Moops.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

This thread has made my day.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You clearly have a low bar.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

Sorry, what's B & F?

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It's Moors.

6. The Bull and Finch, a perfectly decent Beacon Hill saloon that got ruined because the people producing CHEERS made it the model for Sam Malone's joint.
    Still ain't no Sully's, I'll tell you that.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

This really made me laugh for some reason. Probably the fuck immediately after the sentence about the "I don't work blue" guy.

8. That is why you are an essential part of this little family.

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I agree with you. I found, and still find, the finale highly entertaining. Of course it doesn't really match the tone of the show, but for whatever reason I don't mind.

And for who didn't like it because they thought the characters were assholes, that was kind of the point, and what made it unique. They were the first show to make people want to come back over and over to watch an entire cast of characters who weren't likeable.

10. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

At the time, the finale was a downer, but nothing could have lived up to people's expectations.

But watching the show in reruns and on DVD every chance I get, I appreciate its humor, then and now.

After all, it's all about the second button.

11. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

I think I'm the only person around who has never seen a single episode of Seinfeld.

Never cared to then.

Still never care to.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Psst... over here.. see that guy a half mile behind me? That's the back of the line..

Draft saved Draft deleted