1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They ran WHAT?!?!?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

At a 4A sub-state championship game last night, team A down 20-6 with 4:00 left.....goes down, scores, makes it 20-14........gets the ball off a muffed punt.

FB for team A ran over a smaller defensive line ALL night long last night.......they get it down to the 7 yard line.......1:00 left in the game.....ran option opposite his side first two plays......got nothing..........

Third and Five......:52 seconds left........*GIVE HIM THE FUCKING FOOTBALL.............pssssst......coach...........GIVE HIM THE FUCKING FOOTBALL"

PLAY-ACTION PASS.........QB gets flushed out of the pocket......... (pssst........QB.........no one is open......throw the fucking ball to the concession stand!) throws it UP FOR FUCKING GRABS IN THE FRONT OF THE ENDZONE.........intercepted.........game over..........season over..........

WHAT

THE

FUCK

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Herm Edwards is coaching HS football?

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Like he's the first coach on any level to fuck up? What's the big deal? Coaches screw up all the time.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

A kid threw an interception in a high school game. Yup, that's a first...

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Chef sounds like Al Michaels here.

He did WHAT?!?! [/Antonio Freeman catch]

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

That sucks. I like Ulysess, never had a bad trip there. And now the whiners from Andale will make the 30-minute drive to Hutchinson for the title game next week.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

If he was running over 'em all night, why did team A only have 6 points with 4 minutes left?

8. Chef --
    I have to ask.
    Did you have something substantial riding on this? Because it sounds like you bet your left nut.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Sounds like Chef hit the meth labs on the way back.

10. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Sounds like Chef is like a lot of old folks I've covered covering HS games. .. A fucking fanboy. Of a high school team.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey give the guy a break. Have you seen his fantasy football team? Egads. :D :D :D

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

Not a fanboy.......nothing monetary riding on the game........just a shame that two teams fought their asses off for 47:20, only to see a coach fuck it up in the last :40.
    3 INT...........and other team owned the clock all night long.

First thing I told my dad on my way out........"Shit dad, this kid makes Herm Edwards look like Vince Lombardi!"

Draft saved Draft deleted