1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

They Lied About This, Too.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 6, 2007.

1. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/05/AR2007040502263.html

WPE

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Impeach

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Albatross.

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

So Cheney is saying Zarqawi "operating" inside of Iraq justifies the attack? It's a good thing Zarqawi wasn't operating inside of Canada or Germany, we would have had to invade them, too.

5. Oz

Oz Active Member

Nothing about this shocks me anymore.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Al Queda operates inside Michignaistan. Detroitistan or Deerebornistan is ground zero for oberfurher Cheney's next invasion

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Active Member

Cheney.

Because if the Bushwa is impeached and convicted, Deadeye Dick will be our president. And if that happens, I have to follow through on a long-ago promise and emigrate to Australia.

8. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

To tell ya'll the truth, right when they started saying Saddam was linked to Al Qaeda, I and every other Muslim I knew, pulled out the BS flag. If Osama and Saddam met face to face, they'd probably kill each other. I mean, it would go being down. Two completely different people.

9. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Let's make this as simple as possible: The Bush Administration has lied about EVERYTHING. I think if we come to grips with that, it saves a lot of time and post padding.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Greenfield and West Warren is the new target

11. joe

joe Active Member

Chuck, us non-Muslims with a functioning brain also called BS. Fat lot of good it did. Boondoggle from Day 1.

12. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Oh, believe me I know. But I haven't heard "Saddam and Osama probably hate each other" from non Muslims. Just thought I would share it.

P.S. I'm not insulting your intelligence or anything. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted