1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There's a car blocking my driveway...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BRoth, Feb 28, 2007.

1. BRoth

BRoth Member

It's already been ticked about an hour and a half ago ... how long before I can ask for it to be towed?

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

About as long as it takes to call the police and ask it. If you can't get out of your driveway, that's pretty much all you need.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And slash the tires while you're at it.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Better yet, pee on the door handles. They won't notice it, but you'll know. You'll know.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This is where a Hummer would come in handy.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Yes, but I would call the hooker after calling the tow truck. Tow trucks take a while to show up.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, but he's got time to kill now.

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

broth, you're way too polite. i'd have given it about 20 minutes, max. maybe 5 if i was in a hurry.

9. BRoth

BRoth Member

Called the local police a while ago and they said since there was technically enough space to get my car though, they can't legally have it towed. Considered doing it myself, then thought otherwise.

I'm pretty interested in pissing on the handles though. That, or the good ol' fashioned banana in the tailpipe.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Pour some sugar... in the gas tank!

Yeah, it won't move the car, but the asshole won't park there again.

Plus it can give you plausible deniability.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Both the banana and sugar tricks have been proven ineffective by the Mythbusters. Tracer bullets fired from a proper distance at the gas tank will, however, make the car explode.

12. Just remember, whatever you do to the car. They KNOW where you live and what you drive.
    Stealth should be a top priority. Piss on the handles. Or give it a stink palm ...

Draft saved Draft deleted