1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is a god, and he/she loves good ice cream

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Another vote for Chocolate Devotion.

But I'm also a big fan of Dark Chocolate. Lemme put it like this: I've eaten both Dark Chocolate Hershey's Kisses and now I'm gobbling some Dark Chocolate M&M's ... not too many though ... don't want to start bouncing my stomach.

Better news: Coldstone in town where I work and just put one in in my hometown. Crap, IJAG ... you know how many more miles I'll have to bike now?

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Sorry to break up the lovefest, but I'm no fan of the Coldstone crap. Mrs. tbf loves the stuff but I find it waaaaay too sweet and just downright nasty.

3. leo1

leo1 Active Member

cadet, phish food gets my vote over cherry jerry. my favorite ben and jerry's flavor is actually half baked but given the choice between phish food and cherry garcia, i'll take phish food.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Still not nearly enough to work off the calories, I can promise you that. Good for you. You're a little stick-thin anyway. :D

5. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

If you're brave enough to check out how many calories you're having at Cold Stone, you can go here for just the ice cream:
    http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/assets/pdf/nutrition/Nutrition_Info_Ice_Cream_08_03_06.pdf

Then here for all the stuff they mix in:
    http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/assets/pdf/nutrition/Nutrition_Info_Mix_ins_05_03_06.pdf

6. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i love the phish food flavor almost enough to forgive the band phish for existing

7. HoopsMcCann

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That link is taking me to some sort of HTTP protocol page. Is it just me?

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

nope, same here.

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm not sure what my favorite Coldstone mix is, but I can tell you it's got the sweet cream ice cream in there somewhere.

11. HoopsMcCann

12. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Same here 3bags......I'm not a fan of Coldstone, it's too sweat and creamy....I just don't like that style of ice cream.

And I LOVE ice cream. From September thru May I average about 2 gallons a week, I eat a lot of ice cream. I have a jimmies, hot fudge, whip cream in stock at all times....of course I have a legit scooper, and ice cream sundae glasses in 3 sizes....but coldstone isn't my style.

Draft saved Draft deleted