1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Wisdom of Suzyn Waldman

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

Boom, remember she is paid to be a homer.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Games'd be a damn sight shorter if they didn't sell so many spots and plugs.

One way or the other, kids.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

DING! DING! DING!

that is the biggest plus of never having to listen to games on the radio any more -- i no longer drive so am not held hostage by listening to these assclowns.

father of shockey, a child of a yankee fan at 80, bot only watches every game on YES, but also listens to the radiocast at the same time! that way he can also change the channel to root against the mets. yeah, his two fave teams are the yanks and whoever's playing the mets.

it's like he's 7. his two fave teams are his beloved yanks and whoever's playing the mets. like i said, he's a manchild. ::) ::) ::)

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I listen to most broadcasters on XM. Sterling and Suzyn are by far the worst.

Sterling is just a nerd. He screws up at least 10 times a day and his home run calls make me uncomfortable because I feel so sorry for the fact that he doesn't realize how lame they are.

And, as someone else just mentioned, Suzyn just babbles. And occasionally cries.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Waldman plays the annoying wife on a long car trip. As soon as the trip starts she babbles incessantly about nothing. About 2 minutes in you realize that you have another 3 hours in the car and want to drive off the road.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Which is why we fly.

Draft saved Draft deleted