1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The way they were

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

Ahhhh to be young and dumb again. Definitely remember a few of these chaps in their youthful days.
    http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/list/201104/how-superstar-athletes-looked-their-high-school-yearbook

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

This adds what to the discussion? If you can't help yourself when you set out to sling a random insult, log off for a while. If a poster bothers you that much, use the damn button.

3. MightyMouse

MightyMouse Member

Good grief. Is it just me or did Cliff Lee look old in that picture? He's like Luke Perry in 90210 -- a 30-something trying to pose as a teenager.

And Kobe looks almost identical in that picture and on his rookie card ... oh, wait.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

DeSean Jackson looks 10.

5. LevinTBlack

LevinTBlack Member

Do these two have history? If not I found it harmless. Just a simple smartass joke. Nothing malicious.

6. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Martin has history with everyone, I think.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

History vs. history

8. MartinonMTV2

MartinonMTV2 New Member

Yeah. This is what happens when you walk away and let something drop. More people come in and make smart-ass comments. Guess that's a lesson for the future -- better to be like Drip and keep bitching and whining.

I'll delete the original post.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I don't bitch and I don't whine. I don't know what your malfunction is partner. I really don't and nor do I care. I think you like taking shots at people to get a reaction.

10. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

He looks older than Tiger and A-Rod.

11. Drip

Drip Active Member

Kobe hasn't changed and I love Lee's Shemp look.

12. MartinonMTV2

MartinonMTV2 New Member

Just at you, and I always get a reaction, pardner.

Draft saved Draft deleted