1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The War Over Going Gray

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cadet, Oct 4, 2007.

1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

You don't have to explain. Morticia Addams was hot.

2. patchs

patchs Active Member

Since I'm 40, I'm noticing flecks of gray but as long as I have hair, I don't care what color it is.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

But what about gray chest hairs?

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Thank you!

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm definitely starting to go gray. My dad was fully gray by 40 so I accepted at an early age I'd be gray fairly early.

I'm 36 and I'm behind his pace, but not by much. Doesn't bother me, doesn't bother my wife. My ass is still supple, that's what really matters.

7. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I sometimes think I have gray in my hair, but sometimes I just think it's the lighting.

However, if I let my facial hair grow at all, I can clearly see gray hair. I also see gray in other spots.

I guess I'm old enough now to start having gray hair, but I probably won't do anything to my hair once I get indisputable evidence that I'm going gray up top.

8. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I lost it on top early, and have gone majority gray over the past five years (chest hair included). I don't care one bit.
    When I was in my mid-20s, I went out with a girl about my age who had a silver dollar-sized gray spot in her hair. It only added to her allure, far as I was concerned.

9. Turbo

Turbo Guest

I'm in my early 30s and started going gray a few years ago. Doesn't bother me. My friends give me some grief, but then I point out - unlike them - I still have hair to go gray. That shuts them up pretty fast.

News to me that gray hair is "hot." I still get no play.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Was it Rasheed Wallace in drag?

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Now you've got me picturing Rasheed Wallace in drag. Ewwwww!

As revenge: Patrick Stewart in drag! :p

12. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Starting to find the stray greys but I've stopped trying to pluck or dye. However, because premature baldness runs in my family on my mom's side and my father is 60 and still has a full head of hair, I'm more secure with the idea of going grey as opposed to losing hair.

Draft saved Draft deleted