1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I never saw Punky Brewster, but I do like Soleil Moon Frye's music.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Wife and I had a few days off together, and though we didn’t plan it we blasted through the first season of Billions. So damn good. Giamatti, Lewis and Siff are killing it. And the writing is great.

This show just knows exactly what it is from the first scene. Fully formed and tight.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Fascinating few minutes where Andy appears to be in such awe of Orson that he just plays himself.

Splendid Splinter likes this.
  4. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

The Walking Dead was so boring.

5. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The wife and I have two episodes left of Jessica Biel's season of The Sinner. There's a much better story buried in there, but they're not finding it.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Punky update: Cherry's gay.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Interesting. I thought Bosch was done after last season, but it's coming back for another one this year. Which makes me happy. I know nothing of IMDb TV, but would also watch a spinoff.

9. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

narrator: it doesnt last

justgladtobehere likes this.
  10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I enjoy the setting and Pullman. Thought the second season was the best. The most recent one with Matt Bomer was a let down.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The famed first appearance of Freddie Prinze on Carson. Chico and the Man and then alluded to in the movie Fame. He really did have a gift of gaining a quick rapport with an audience. BTW - Chico and the Man was initially conceived as a vehicle for Cheech and Chong, and based on some of their material.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted