1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

The show isn't about unpredictability. It was real. And I've loved a lot of the metacommentary in the past few episodes.

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Finished season one of Orphan Black yesterday. That was one of my favorite first seasons of a show in a long time. Maslany is incredibly good, and the characters around her fill out the show nicely. Felix is fantastic.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I need to check that out. EW did a huge story on it.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm watching the dreadful final season of Californication... Apparently, Duchovny and Heather Graham had a child 20 years ago and he's a fat loser.

Not buying it. :D

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

You wonder if they've ever had a writers meeting and Shonda Rhimes ever shot an idea down by being too out there. I figure they will have to bring in some new characters next year to have sex with, torture and kill. I'm kind of hoping the first episode is Olivia Pope free and all of the characters are living happy drama-free existences, just to see it for once on the show.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I hate watch that show every week. I'm hoping next season is Jake playing a Jack Bauer secret agent with David as his sidekick. The rest can all disappear into the B613 hole.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thing I learned tonight - Deadliest Catch is on its 10th season. Never would have guessed it had been on that long.

8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Very good news for those of us with Amazon Prime: http://www.buzzfeed.com/lisatozzi/amazon-hbo-hit-back-at-netflix-with-streaming-deal. This will get me to jump on Deadwood finally and go back to Treme.

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I imagine HBO was losing so much money with people "borrowing" HBOGo passwords that they needed to make up that revenue somehow ...

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I'm four episodes in and it is the real deal.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Is anyone still watching Resurrection? I have Sunday's episode still in my tuner but no longer feel like it's must-see for me.

12. TeamBud

TeamBud Member

I'm still watching. You should watch this week's episode. The way it ends will either renew your interest or make you give up on it for good.

Draft saved Draft deleted