1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TB passenger - a** or sympathetic?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baloo, Jun 1, 2007.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Stick his ass on an international flight next to someone with the motherfucking ebola.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Fuckabunchaselfabsorbedlawyers

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

His wife is pretty hot

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Slappy beat me to the punch . . . tunnel-visioned . . . AND utterly self-absorbed.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyhooooooooooooooole.

5. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

He should be held liable, whether it be financially or with jail time.

I understand this guy was probably scared out of his mind, but I'm sure that something could've been done to make him a bit more comfortable until they got him back to the states.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I say send him on a flight to Sydney, Aus in coach stuck between a crying, teething child and an old guy with a persistant wet cough.

7. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Course, there was always time to decide not to go to Europe in the first friggin' place. If it's me, I'm starting treatment ASAP instead of jetting halfway around the world.

8. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

You know damn well the wifey had a lot to do with this.

Part of a conversation probably went like this:
    "I don't give a shit if you have TB...we're going to Europe and we're going to get married. Don't ruin my fucking moment."

http://blog.piggyhawk.net/?p=73

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Paging Starman, paging Starman.....we need a ruling here.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Hmmm, reckless endangerment for starters?

And Jersey, if I read the story correctly, it wasn't someone at the airport. He knew he was in deep shit and flew into Canada and snuck across a ground crossing.

Stories I read today had him saying "I know people won't forgive me and I screwed up..." ya fucking think?

11. Dedo

Dedo Member

I'm pretty sure it was at a Canadian border crossing, not at the airport. And the border-patrol guy who let him through apparently told his superiors the guy "looked healthy" so he thought the warning was a mistake. He's on "administrative duty" now.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fuck this guy. Hope he stays in isolation forever.

Draft saved Draft deleted