1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Soul Patch

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Nov 19, 2007.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Do you date puckheads exclusively?

2. Flash

Flash Guest

No ... I relinquished my bunny status quite some time ago.

3. Overrated

Overrated Guest

As a soul patch wearer for roughly eight years, I feel I must stand up against the hatred heaped upon it on this thread.

The key is to keep it very short and don't let it spread across the bottom of your bottom lip. I keep mine within the boundries of my four bottom teeth.

You CANNOT let the soul patch dominate. I shave it every other day with a beard and mustache trimmer on a No. 2. To prove the soul patch is OK, the very attractive woman I hooked up with Saturday night said she loved how it looked. I admit, that revelation was weird and doesn't happen often, but in light of this thread, it needed to be brought to your attention.

4. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

For the record:

[​IMG]

The Petit, or Petit goatee, is in the bottom-left corner.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Yeah. Same here.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

love the anchor!

7. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd like to have that anchor look, or something akin to what wrestler Matt Hardy wears, with a thin line around the bottom of the jaw. But my thin line is nonexistant.

8. Hiro

Hiro Member

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The anchors are for date rapists.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

'Gola,

Soul patch? Would like to be able to grow a beard? I'll gladly trade.

I'm in the grow-a-beard-or-don't bother group. When I shave my face, it all goes away. One or two souls suggested a goatee and such, but forget it ... it's one extreme or the other for me.

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Since I've grown my hair out, it is upped my desire to grow one of those big mountain man beards. I think that would be hilarious to have for a couple months in the winter.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

They do go hand-in-hand, 'Gola.

Draft saved Draft deleted