1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Sopranos 4/15 (spoilers inevitable)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Apr 15, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Last season, it was revealed that Johnny Sack had lung cancer after years of smoking.

2. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

When she "tried" to break up last week's sumo match, Tony threw her off his back and she crashed her shoulder on a table, chest or something.

3. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

True.

But she was rubbing it well past the "we get it, Carm banged her shoulder" stage

I'm wondering that, too, but I'm convinced that is a Chase herring.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

She probably was milking that bump for all that it was worth, hoping to induce a guilt trip on somebody.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I doubt Carm's shoulder injury would result in death.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

She rubbed her shoulder a couple of times pre-fight, including on the car trip up. There must have been a reason why it was shown to us.

7. Here's what the HBO info says for tonight's show: "Stage 5": Tony finds art imitating life at the "Cleaver" premiere; Johnny Sack copes with more bad news."

8. Personally, I don't think Cleaver is going to be good ... you need a trick ending like Saw ...

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

yeah, like those offer "spoiler type" info.

10. Well, somebody already offered spoiler info ... I thought that might be another clue ..

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Johnny Sack dying in prison would reflect John Gotti's real-life death.

Plus, last week, when the NY guys were meeting, the portrait of Sack on the wall definitely looked like a funeral picture.

We'll know in an hour, but I think Sack goes tonight.

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Fuck, I'm at work. Guess I can't be on this site for the rest of the night. Damn.

Draft saved Draft deleted