1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The sj.com 2009 charts: ANGOLA MADE IT!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

He's never last picked, Preppy.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Watch your neck tonight, King.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

I sleep like a lion, always prepared, Preppy.

4. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

All of you can now refer me as Ms "Hot Shot" ;D ;D :D

This was my reaction to my placement on the list :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

We were really hoping our midterms the Euro 2008 soccer tournament would really bring up our grades post total this year.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You sure do have the mane.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sir, posting at a high frequency has almost nothing to do with being witty. You've just got to pick your niches.

You can choose to rack up hundreds of posts rooting for a team no one cares about like JackyJackBN does during the baseball season. You constantly argue with someone no matter what the topic -- simply to debate and infuriate -- just like Simon_Cowbell. You can video tape your household pests and tease them relentlessly until they become demonic creatures like Write-brained. You can comment on dozens of posts a day by saying nothing more than "solid" or "solid. damn solid" like Tom Petty. Or you can defend almost every accusation of being a quick shot -- not even BYH (with his near-30,000 posts) can get to them all. And if that doesn't work, you could always let the world know sex isn't an option for you any longer, so you've dedicated your pathetic life to campaigning Zack Morris and Kelly Kapowski should replace Romeo and Juliet as the symbols for true love.

Or you could take the high road and just laugh at all of us for pissing away precious moments of our lives.

It's your choice, my friend. Choose it wisely.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Oh, it will. You thought the World Junior Hockey thread was something? Just wait.

9. Awesome. :)

Mike knows of what he speaks. He has become a master at turning every thread into a discussion about Boy Meets World/SBTB/not having sex so he can speak authoritatively about something.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Thems is glove-dropping words.

11. I predict top 5.

12. Nah, Top 5 is desert land - too many miles to go before you get to your next destination.

I'd bet money on Top 15, but Top 10 (10-6) is doable.

Draft saved Draft deleted