1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Shield

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JNEWFIFTY, Sep 2, 2008.

?

Who is most likely to die when we're all said and done?

1. Vic

13.6%
  2. Shane

59.1%
  3. Ronnie

9.1%
  4. Aceveda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

18.2%
  1. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

Sadly, I think Claudette will be one to die. Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if Vic is the only one left standing in a sea of bodies.

2. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

He's the Garry Howard of TV. Though, i wonder if i'm complimenting Vic or Garry too much.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd like for Mara to die. She's the one that screwed everything up. Of course Shane's judgement has plenty to do with it as well.

Interesting bit of trivia, Brian White who plays Tavon is the son of former Celtic great JoJo White.

4. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

Wholl-E fuck I — Dani.

Wholl-E fuck II — "I need help getting rid of somebody... How's your jaw feel?"

Each week gets better and better.

This show has been like crack for me since it started, and I'm going to have the shakes come Jan/Feb when it's over.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Sorry, Claudette, but your house isn't just "messy."

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I get that the PD wants Mackey out, but I guess I haven't kept things straight. What exactly is the cause for him getting forced out without a pension? Was it a specific thing?

7. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

So what exactly goes on at Rotary Club meetings? ;D

8. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

This show has been unbelievably addicting the past few years for me. I'll try not to throw in spoilers for those who Tivo'd, etc., but the Shane/Ronnie deal is about to get really interesting. And Dani's (Danny?) apparently impending decision? Wow. I thought that scene was strange as it developed -- until after Vic left.

Next week can't get here soon enough. I'm totally jonesing by the time Tuesday night rolls around.

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Agreed that it keeps better and better. But the end is coming sooner than you think. Series finale airs Nov. 25.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Apparently Shane is the idiot that Vic and Ronnie thought he was.

11. sg86

sg86 Member

Dear Lord that is in the top five single hours of television EVER.

WOW. I would die to watch the last five episodes right now.

12. Holy shit, that was a great episode. It looks like Mackey won't be left with a damn thing---his badge and his family are already gone. He may not even be left with his freedom. And there's no chance in hell that he'll be working for ICE by the end of this.

Draft saved Draft deleted