1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The running how the **** does Fred Armisen have a job thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 17, 2011.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I know we vent every weekend on the SNL thread about this guy, but he was just on Conan and whomever it was that called him creepy was spot-on. It's worse than just being not funny. He looks like a guy who should be on a poster, and not in a good way (ironic b/c his "gag" on Conan had him landing on a poster). This guy--how the fuck does he have a job in comedy?

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't know if he's the worst SNL castmember of all-time, but he's the worst one who has lasted more than a couple seasons.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Mizzougrad96

Not a fan of Shannon's either, but she's Jane Curtin next to Armisen.

5. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

He has a job because people talk about him all the time, even to complain how much they hate him. If people ignored him, he'd have been let go long before this.

6. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

You could say this about 85% of the current SNL cast.

7. Mizzougrad96

I think people did ignore him until he started doing Obama. To be fair, Will Forte was just as bad with his W. impression. I know they had a few different people do W. Ferrell was great, Forte was awful and I remember about two other people being just OK at it.

Draft saved Draft deleted