1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Row gets REALLY bored.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EmbassyRow, Apr 10, 2008.

1. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

"I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends"

Presently I will relate to you an item I believe you have the ability to comprehend. At the time I speak it, [you’ll realize] it is my wish to grasp the extremity of your arm.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Now, I tell you something, I think you'll understand/When I say that something 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand.' --- the Beatles

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

"- Jocelyn has traveled a great distance for a brief respite. Your presence is requested in these quarters to discuss the matter. I have an overabundance of verbage I would like to express to you. You are already, of course, aware that I prefer women who are, so to say, longer in the tooth than I."

Josie's on a vacation far away. Come around and talk it over. So many things that I want to say. You know I like my girls a little bit older.

Your love- The outfield.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Well, we're big rock singers
    we've got golden fingers
    and we're loved everywhere we go

We sing about beauty
    and we sing about truth
    at $10,000 a show

Nice Dr. Hook pull, Row. You've just climbed high in my esteem list. :D :D :D

5. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

"- In his domain, sketching artworks of the peaks of plate tectonic folds. Indeed, he stands at the summit. The sun a citrusy blond, standing with arms thrust to the heavens, as though in victory...crimson-covered casualties lie at the foot of the mountain."

At home, drawing pictures. With him on top. Lemon-yellow sun. Arms raised in a V. The dead lay in pools below him.

"- Upon me is yet another time in which I must continue on my journey by myself. Traveling the only strip of transportation of which I am familiar. From birth, I was meant to move isolated, as a nomad would. Still, I am resolved to stop allowing time to pass without doing anything."

Here I go again on my own. Going down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. But I've made up my mind. I aint' wastin' no more time.

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

You perform a sexual act upon my phallus, yet somehow my already tenuous situation is made even more so. I firmly request you remove your confounded orthodontic device and place it in the portable case in which you keep all small, on-the-go necessities.

I'm too inebriated to copulate. You're too inebriated to copulate. Too inebriated to copulate!

/The only thing more fun than trying to solve these is writing them!

7. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Dead Kennedys. Nice.

Draft saved Draft deleted