1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Return of 24 On FOX

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, May 5, 2014.

1. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

If there were any doubts bringing back '24', last night erased them. It was a lot like the great episodes of the past.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm still a few episodes behind, but the one I just watched -- when Jack was captured and taken to wherever Heller and his group are -- was fantastic.

3. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

There was no silent clock at the end, which usually happens at the death of a major character. That could be a hint.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

One of the reasons this season is so good, it was fully mapped out before they shot the first scene - unlike the series where they brought in a cast and a scenario then tried to figure out how to wrap it up, which often led to delays when they hit a wall with the plot.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

How many episodes are left?

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Only four episodes left, with some time skips.

This run is for only 12 episodes total. Which means that they have the script well planned out in advance and it all hangs together.

7. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I don't really see how he's not dead. But I was surprised there was no silent clock too.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hell, at least for Wembley.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

What most don't know is that there is an underground tunnel at Wembley leading
    to mid-field that was put in as a security measure to get dignitaries on and
    off field in emergency. Perhaps the writers of 24 are bringing it into play.

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Keep in mind this is not the first time Heller has "died."

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

As I predicted, Heller was saved by Chloe and her computer magic.

Now it's time for Detective Rey Curtis to get his. Lenny Briscoe would be so disappointed.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

No respect for spoilers? I did not get to watch last night.

Draft saved Draft deleted