1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Price Is $50 (and bring protection)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Working from home today so I won't gross people out with my arm and be ready for insurance calls if they come, and I'm watching the Price is Right. They get to the spinoff, and the second girl grabs his mic after she spins and says "you cannot go until I touch your skinny microphone!"

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I missed the Price Is Right today because of the fucking shooting at VT. How did our boy donnie23 look? That's the only reason I wanted to watch. :mad:

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Wait, which one is he?

And continuing this theme, some cute short blonde came up to play that game where you have to guess which trip of the two is the bigger bargain. Blonde: "My crew is saying Aspen, and I slept with them all night, so Aspen!"

I'm waiting for the next contestant to give oral on 3 Strikes. Here's hoping it's not donnie23.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Remember to have your pets spayed and neutered...

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

He said he was on during the first segment and won a grandfather clock.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Okay, yeah. He was a tall guy, had one of those dorky "we love Bob!" shirts that you'll see people wear, and got up on the first pricing game. If it makes you feel any better, donnie, I guessed about the same on those three Spelling Bee prizes as you did. Who knew shower attachments were so expensive? Then he spun 40 twice in a row at the Big Wheel, only to be tied by the skinny microphone toucher from Florida State (big shock, huh) who ALSO spun two 40s. Both lost to a hot short blonde with massive boobies. Had I known this dude was one of ours, I wouldn't have been cheering for the hot booby chick as much.1

1 -- yes I would

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

What did donnie look like? Young? Older? 26-27-28?

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Young, dark hair. I didn't pay a lot of attention because I didn't know it was him and generally only pay attention when it's a hot girl (both hot girls made the showcase showdown today, both overbid).

Draft saved Draft deleted