1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The only place in America . . .

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Aug 10, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

where you can hear "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood followed by Def Leppard's "Animal" is a PBR (Professional Bull Riders) event. My musical information center is still processing the situation. I might have to hurl later, if only because having to hear Lee first ruined Def Lep for me later.

And for the record, I love me some bull riders . . . short skinny guys with no sense . . . totally my type.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I used to love me some, but then I dated one. They're all douches. Consider anyone who reads this post warned.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I've got the county rodeo this weekend, SC. Lookin' forward to some Wranglers.

4. sportschick

They are not all douches. I've got a cousin and an uncle who rode. Not douches, least I don't think so.

Cadet, they'll all be shorter than you, but that just makes them the right height for me. Yummie!

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

OK, what does one wear to her first rodeo to avoid looking like a city girl? Ropers/Wranglers are not an option...

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm completely out of my element on this thread.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

A sheep's outfit? :D

8. sportschick

I wear jeans, a coupla wife beaters (it's hot and I don't give a fuck) and sneakers. If you own boots, I'd go with those over the sneaks though.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

This thread is useless ... blah, blah, fuckity-blah.

10. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Was going to say something about rodeo guys lasting eight seconds, but no, really shouldn't ...

11. sportschick

Who knew BYH was a bull rider? :D

12. Cadet

Cadet Guest

As long as they know how to stay in the saddle...

Draft saved Draft deleted