1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The One Where World Peace Sends James Harden's Head Halfway to Anaheim

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, Apr 22, 2012.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Is it funny that Metta World Peace posted his apology on a website called RonArtest.com? If you legally change your name, shouldn't you change your website to match?

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

There would have been a brilliance to it if he claimed innocence due to split personality disorder.

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

From experience, I know figuring out the godaddy page is a fiasco - where do I log in? What's my log-in? Password? What's an Icann registration? - so maybe he just gave up on trying to change the domain.

4. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

Seven games is not enough. Should have been suspended for the rest of this season and 5-10 games of next season. The guy is a goon. That elbow was deadly. If Harden had been turned even the slightest to the left, who knows what would have happened. There is no place for Metta World Peace in the NBA.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You know, if you clean my clock with your elbows, you're liable to lose a lot of those humanitarian awards.

6. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Lovely.

And do you still hate Tommy Lasorda?

Draft saved Draft deleted