1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Official Halloween Costume Idea Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by XXXX, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

My buddy and I are going as Rob & Big from MTV. We ordered the gear, got the fake bling and fake money. He's trying to talk me into going in blackface for a complete look, but I won't do it because I think it's kinda racist (although Billy Crystal did it doing Sammy Davis, so maybe not).

A couple years ago, I saw a guy dressed as John Cusak's character from Say Anything, complete with Phil Collins cued up music in giant 80's boombox.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

How are you going to differentiate them from the real hookers?

3. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

Will she turn a trick, or give you a treat? ;)

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Wow, I laughed really hard at that.

5. Jeremy Goodwin

One of my friends said he is going to that, including growing the facial hair those guys have.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I just think that costume is going to be overdone. I was thinking about it, but I have a feeling too many people will be trying to pull it off. The box that is.

7. Jeremy Goodwin

yeah, it's also a little old by now too. When did that skit come out? Last January? Earlier?

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

That would be around Christmas time.

I am thinking about putting on Army fatigue pants, some Timberlands, wrap my knees in bandages, throw in a World War 2 Army helmet, find a Blazers jersey somewhere, and go as Greg Oden.

9. baskethead

baskethead Member

I'm going as The Greatest American Hero, complete with curly blonde wig and soundtrack playing. My wife is going as the astronaut woman with the diapers on. I'm dressing my four-month old up as a devil (seems appropriate at 3 in the morning) but he won't trick or treat until he can actually walk himself around. My brother and his fiancee are going as Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth. Yeah, we get into it.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I just wanna be this guy:

<----------------

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Serious family therapy might help, baskethead!

12. baskethead

baskethead Member

We're too far gone

Draft saved Draft deleted