1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 4/26

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Apr 27, 2007.

1. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

Dwight cleaning up: putting the flower pot in front of Phyllis and then saying, "Pam, run a comb through your hair."

And Dwight as Jim at the end might have been one of my favorite Office moments of all time.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I missed the 1st 5 minutes, damn the children and their incessant homework. Is there a replay somewhere on Al Gore's World Wide Web?

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

My favorite little bit of sublte humor was that as Michael waved the obscene watermark around during the crisis meeting, they kept the black bar waving around with it.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

"There's a great soup kitchen in downtown Scranton. Delicious pea soup on Thursdays."

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

By a Tivo or get a DVR. It's 2007.

Trust me, your life will be changed.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

"I think he had Tourette's."

Angela haunts me, but makes me laugh.

My favorite part, though, was the awkwardness of Michael's face when she kept saying she wouldn't accept his apology.

7. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

After talking about this all day, starting my shift early so I could get home and watch, I fucking forgot! I hate myself sometimes!

If it's online anywhere and anyone can find it, please post a link. I'm such an idiot.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have it, but when I pause it, it's too fuzzy to read. What does it say?

9. da el g

da el g Member

10. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

In related news, Scrubs was also one of the season's better episodes, Earl was its usual self, and 30 Rock continues to improve each week. Too bad last night was the season finale.

I don't care what the ratings say. You want to watch TV with the most hype on Thursdays, its ABC or CBS.

You want to watch the best TV on Thursdays, you watch NBC.

11. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Even the deleted scene is hilarious.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/#mea=94162

12. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

"That's what happened to OJ."

Draft saved Draft deleted