1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 2/15 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Webster, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Another great episode. For me, all three storylines clicked, even the vampire one with Dwight and Jim. I love that Michael acted like an angry ex-girlfriend towards Ryan in lashing out about him to the class. And Michael being the one to cheer Pam up at the end was nicely done. Even with a Chunky in his pocket.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

The scene where Michael starts tossing candy bars -- Pay Day! -- into the audience was hysterical. Question: Did he flash a Snickers bar at the very end?

3. Webster

He said something like "satisfied?" or "you will be satisfied"

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Yes he flashed a Snickers.

Kevin "I'm a Hero"

5. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Don't forget the Chunky he kept in his pocket? I imagine that would have been tough to work into his presentation.

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The Office is still good, don't get me wrong, but I find myself laughing far more at My Name is Earl these days. Maybe it's because Earl has gone completely absurdist. Plus, Beau Bridges was on last night as Earl's dad, and he's always really funny.

7. part-timer

part-timer Member

Both are good, but I found myself laughing out loud during Earl after he switched the brownies and the one guy said "I listened to a whole Phish album, and it sucked."

8. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I also cracked up at Randy picking up a woman:

Randy: "Are you drunk enough to go home with me?"

Woman [takes a long shot of her drink]: "Yup."

9. Webster

Earl is a funny show, probably a top 5 comedy for me, but it isn't even close to the same league as The Office.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Earl needs to be on HBO to realize its potential, if only for a few Jaime Pressly full frontal nude shots.

http://www.blazinbeauties.com/images4/jaime_pressly/jaime_pressly_6.jpg Non nude but maybe NSFW

11. Jack_Bauer24

Jack_Bauer24 New Member

Back to The Office, Creed was simply classic last night: "Good night, Mary Beth!"

12. Webster

And I love how he answered all of Dwight's strange questions immediately, as if he knew what Dwight was going to ask.

Draft saved Draft deleted