1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Office 10/4 (spoilers included)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by WaylonJennings, Oct 4, 2007.

1. There were some great moments in last night's episode, many of which were pointed out, but I think the biggest problem with it so far this season are the hour-long episodes. I never thought I'd say this, but they seem to drag on. The first 20 to 30 minutes of the first two episodes were great .

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

We all know Creeds history in real life before the show started, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed_Bratton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed_Bratton_%28The_Office_character%29

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

It's been brought up before, but you can never see enough of it.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Well, she did plant a kiss on him during a Christmas party once. (And Dwight protested that she can't do that, it's the man's job.)

Also, wanted to say that I think Flenderson is the perfect last name for Toby. He's so sad-sack, I love it. And even when he agrees with Michael ("Technically, he's right") it doesn't matter (still gets as "Shut up, Toby).

5. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

And the beauty is this is who is he playing on the show - himself (sort of). They referenced his Grass Roots background in the booze cruise episode.

Either way, he's a great character on a show full of them.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

New ideas are against the law.

Draft saved Draft deleted