1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Nine

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 4, 2006.

1. I'm hooked already.
    Good acting, intriguing premise and (I think) enough red herrings to fill a couple of barrels.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I TiVo'd it. So I'm guessing it's worth watching, eh, Fenian?

3. It's taking its own sweet time unspooling, which I think is good, but the individual characters are already very sharp.

4. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

yes...it's worth watching.

What the hell happened in that bank?

Stockholm syndrom?

5. Fubar

Fubar Member

Seems like a great mix of everything that's popular in television these days. And I appreciate Kim Raver.

Completely worth watching.

6. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

Seems like this and Heroes are ripped from The 4400, which I just love (Canadian content).

YHS, etc

7. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

I enjoyed it. And it's sure to be a hit in that timeslot.

8. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Like Invasion?

9. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

Good show. They teased us all at the end with one scenario (I won't spoil it for others) but I wish I knew at least a little bit more of the background. Good acting, good use of design, lighting and camera angles, but it is odd to see Chi McBride with a little bit of hair after his FOX high school show.

10. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Thanks for putting this topic on board. I really liked it. I'll keep watching.

At the end, I kept going back through my head counting the players and kept coming up with 8. Checking the website, apparently the sister is part of the group, since the season is a series of flashbacks. Except, too, the hostage taker is included in all the promo photos. Would figurte his life changed too. "This will just take five minutes."

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

My head is spinning... in a really good way.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I was always surprised that Invasion didn't catch on... Maybe it was too much after watching Lost, but I thought it was a really good show...

Draft saved Draft deleted