1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new standard in drinking games

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Dec 22, 2006.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Need a last minute gift for drunken friends?
    Ever feel the need to do a shot while going through the pulse-pounding excitement of Blinko Plinko [Editor's note: I have been informed rather tersely I might add, the game is actually Plinko, not Blinko] on The Price is Right?
    Well do I have the gift for you.
    http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Drinko-Shot-Game/dp/B000EOZOK8

Drinko, the Shot Game. Six shot glasses filled with your favorite beverages. You drop the coin in a Blinko Plinko style contraption, the coin then lands in a shotglass and you do the shot.
    While out Christmas shopping, I actually saw this product for sale. But that wasn't all, Shotglass foosball, beer pong, like ping pong, but with beer!

2. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

[​IMG]

Ready to take the challenge

3. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Greatest game ever! Always attack from the side, never position the Plinko chip directly above the $10,000 slot, dummies.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Even the drinking games suck these days.

5. Agree, Generals Three.
    My favorite was always, "OK, now drink."
    Everybody won. It was great.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

F_B, I can see a game of Hearts or Bones to get you good and tuned up, but if you need a structured game to get a buzz on, then something's being lost.

7. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Why do we need drinking games? What happened to just getting drunk the old fashion way.....by pounding beer after beer after beer just for the sake of getting toe up!

Draft saved Draft deleted