1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The New Fall Season - and Love is in the air

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Oct 7, 2009.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This is a principal you want to party with.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2009/oct/07/daviess-county-ky-principal-faces-sex-charges/

The former principal of a Catholic school in Whitesville, Ky., near Owensboro, is in jail on charges of raping and sodomizing a 15-year-old male, as well as with providing alcohol to four minors at her residence.

Allison Brant, 32, has resigned her position with St. Mary of the Woods School. She was arrested about 3 p.m. today at her home by Kentucky State Police troopers.

A state police news release states that Brant faces a charge of third-degree rape and third-degree sodomy. An investigation discovered allegations that Brant had intercourse with and performed sex acts on the teen-ager over an eight week period, said Corey King, a state police spokesman.

Additionally, a Daviess County Sheriff's Department news release issued on Sunday states that Brant faces four misdemeanor charges of third-degree unlawful transaction with a minor, based on allegations of providing alcohol to four males, aged 18, 18, 17 and 16, at her home.

It was during an investigation of that matter that sheriff's deputies learned of the alleged sexual misconduct, according to a release.

The Catholic Diocese of Owensboro is conducting a news conference about the matter this afternoon.

The Roman Catholic Diocese of Owensboro is going to have some trouble on trying to figure out a hetero molestation case.

2. Suicide Squeezer

Suicide Squeezer Active Member

This thing seems to happen more at Catholic schools than you would seem to think. At mine, it was the hoops coach/dean of students, albeit in my school's case that authority figure was male.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

Poindexter. Need I remind you she is innocent until proven, uh, guilty?

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

So, when they say she sodomized him... Does that mean what I think it means?

Because, erp.

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Fun fact: In Kentucky sodomy means sexual relations in the anus or (and this is a pretty big fucking or) mouth.

http://www.sodomy.org/laws/kentucky/

BTW, If you google "Sodomy, Kentucky laws" it isn't as bad as you might think

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

Can you do it with an animal? I've been told that's an every day occurrence in that part of KY.

7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Wrong part of the state.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Thanks for clearing that up....

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So I guess the question is, is she guilty of the good sodomy or the bad sodomy?

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

So if she went ATM, did she get her money's worth?

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Remember, the principal is your pal.

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

Pal is an acronym for personal ass licker.

Draft saved Draft deleted