1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new Facebook sucks, Vol. LXV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 1, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

They're there on mine. Again, all of them are listed alphabetically. Or I can click on "recently updated" or "status updates" and see them all sorted that way.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I get that on my phone, it's just not as detailed as it is on a Blackberry. I hate the friends list.

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

You just say that because it takes a week to go through yours. ;D

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

If it was seven months ago, I'd agree with your being shocked. I figured I was too old for facebook. The only reason I created a profile was to be able to see some pictures my nephew had on his page. Within days of creating my profile, boatloads of people had found me and I was off and running. It's come in very handy for finding people for a few stories, too.

Also, 2MuchCoffeeMan's suggestion helped out a lot in eliminating the clutter. Thanks, dude.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

How the fuck did you get that? I did what you said and I got the same fucking thing as spup...that fucking friend finder thing. FUCK ME RUNNING. I AM NOT FILLING THAT OUT, YOU ASSHOLES!!!!

You know this is just a scheme to get us to spend more time on the site and click more pages, b/c if you go a whole day without checking you'll need a good 20 minutes of clicking "older posts" to see what everyone's been up to (or not been up to). And that's what I did. A year ago, I would have come on this thread and laughed at me for joining such a time-waster. Now look at me.

That said, gotta agree with Tony...I followed 2mCM's advice and got rid of a lot of shit. Still takes forever to go thru a day's worth of updates though.

7. lono

lono Active Member

BYH IS RUBBING HIS ADRIAN BELTRE BOBBLEHEAD.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Fuck me running?? I have never heard that before.

I get the goddamn form also and I hate the stupid people you may know thing. If I wanted to be friends with them I would be already. Funny thing is, most of the people I may know are probably from here. So I guess I don't really know them.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

BYH likes this. (Lono's status update, not rubbing the Beltre bobblehead...OK I like that too)

10. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

i updated the whole internet, according to babar, byh and tommy.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey lazyass, you forgot to upload my new pics for me. Get on it.

12. RossLT

RossLT Guest

How in the world is BYH not on my friends list?

Draft saved Draft deleted