1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The new Facebook sucks, Vol. LXV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 1, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Anyone else finding it impossible to view your friends list? Every time I click on friends, I get taken to a page that reads "We'd like to help you find your friends" and includes a billion friend suggestions, a search window asking me to search for other friends from high school, college and from my AIM account as well as an offer to find friends whom I email.

Err, no thanks Facebook, I don't really want to give you access to my Yahoo account. All I want to do is read my friends' status updates and waste more time at your goddamn site. Did you have to go and make what was so nice and easy so fucking difficult? Christ. Anyone got an idea how to get off that page and get back to just reading my friends list like I did a night ago?

2. pallister

pallister Guest

I don't have any friends.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's impossible. I know I read a status update from you in, umm, October?

4. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

What I don't like is not seeing my own status until I click my profile page link. I'm away from Facebook enough that I forget what my status is.

5. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Click the little tab on the left that says "All Friends".

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

I did. All that does is list everybody alphabetically by first name (one of our fellow '91 grads is listed first, I bet you can figure out who he is!) w/o status update.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Apeman is not sure what his status is.

Just go with that

8. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

Clever... I might just go with that. =oD

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Why are you so full of hate these days?

Now, if I could only figure out how to see my fucking groups.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

You are still one of 33,201,201 members of the group "Erik Bedard is a big fat panty waste."

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I started that group. And I spelled "pantywaist" right, too.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

BYH: Everybody defriended you. That's why you can't see anybody. Sorry to be the one to let you know.

Draft saved Draft deleted