1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Mysterious Case of the Jeckyl & Hyde Woman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Sep 24, 2006.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Cadet, you're right that cleaning up definitely changes how a woman looks. But most guys have been around long enough to factor that in. Lets say a girl is a 7. Most guys know that depending on how she looks, she would vary from a 6-8. Some girls are lucky enough to look great all the time. But when you see a girl who has wild extremes -- the girl I talked about ranged from a 4 to an 9, it really is odd.

2. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Yeah, but I'm going back to Ragu's original description. Blotchy skin? Easily fixable with cosmetics and some quality mirror time. Concealer, foundation, powder and possibly even some color-correcting makeup or a touch of highlighter.

I'm guessing undereye circles contributed to the tired look, which again can be disguised with eye cream and cosmetics. Eyes can also look more "awake" with the right use of brow highlighter, eyeliner, eyelash curler and mascara.

The "rolled out of bed" look for hair is supposedly in right now, according to Allure, but let's say she's got wavy hair: the difference between looking just out of bed and looking polished is a good haircut, shampoo, conditioner, maybe a little volumizer at the roots, straightening product, a good 15-20 minute blow dryer session followed by either a straightening iron or curling iron and maybe a bit of shine serum on the ends.

No doubt there are women who are beautiful with minimal effort, but they are usually not described as traffic-stopping. They are more likely to be modeling for an REI catalogue.

Gone are the days of our grandmothers when they wouldn't walk to the mailbox without full makeup. The illusion is gone. As I said, some days just aren't worth the time and effort.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Maybe it's two different women.

Maybe it's the cocaine (good), or, depending on the evening, the peyote (bad).

Maybe it's the religious experience-like fuck jamboree she has with her boyfriend.

Rumor has it, they had some wine in his apartment one night and he said, "You ever see that dude, I think his name is Ragu? I think we have to make it our mission to out-fuck him tonight. We have to make a sacred pact to be the fuckingest pair of fuck hounds this side of Ragu, are you game?"

She nodded and started to take her shirt off.

"Mission accomplished!" he said. "Ha, ha, ha! That was easy! I wonder how he does fuck, what with that piece of paper in front of face? Must be paranoid of those yucky juices and what not.

Oh well, now let's get to the serious boning ... "

:D :D :D

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think Katie Holmes is like that. Sometimes she looks really cute. Sometimes ... not so much.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Oh, I'm not gettin' me a whole lot. They've already outscrewed me during foreplay. No surprises there. I would pay to hear one of my neighbors call me Ragu, though. This woman isn't calling me anything. She's barely aware that I exist.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Vive la difference. :)

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Some women are like this too, they look sweet made up and they look just as sweet in sweats. I personally like those who look better in shorts and sweaty than made up, the "wow, I never noticed she's hot look." The under the radar women.

8. 18 shots of Tequila in 12 minutes?
    I call Bullshit.

9. The Big Ragu

OK. I saw this woman this morning... She is one of these people who is always in a rush, which is one reason I have never spoken much to her. She was in REALLY HOT woman mode this morning. I saw her and started to melt.

She was running out of the building, but I really awkwardly tried to talk to her. Had to find out how she can be beautiful or scary-looking, depending on the day. Only got about 3 minutes of conversation out of her, but 1) she is some sort of publicist, and 2) she works crazy hours. I didn't outright tell her I was asking because she's a "two-face," but my questions were all geared around the fact. It sort of adds up, I guess. After working some long hours and late nights, she may just wear the stress all over her body.

10. leo1

leo1 Active Member

ok, now we're getting someplace. good job. now start surreptitiously shooting her with your cell phone camera each time you see here. it'd be best if you have a cell phone that's also a video camera but stills would work OK. post the pics on SportsJournalists.com and let us decide whether she's a real two-face, a meth user, an abuse victim or you're just off your rocker!

11. The Big Ragu

Dude, I am not above stalking a woman... But the potential payoff has to be something greater than "so I can post her picture on SportsJournalists.com." If that was my M.O., you would have seen hundreds of photos of 21 by now--doing her grocery shopping, yelling at the Mexican landscaper, chatting up Liza Minneli at a scientology meeting, and so on...

12. leo1

leo1 Active Member

ok ragu, point taken. the potential payoff in this case is a night in the sack. hopefully with the hot one, not the ugly one.

Draft saved Draft deleted